Kids Bowl Free® Giveaway
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Kids Bowl Free® Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Bowling Business Builders Inc. (“Sponsor”). Promotion is only offered in the United States, all United States military installations wherever located, and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the "Promotion Area"). Void outside the Promotion Area and where prohibited.
- Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all its decisions are final and binding in all Promotion-related matters. By participating, you irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
- Promotion begins on April 1, 2020. Final entry deadline is May 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (“ET”). Drawing to determine potential winners will be held on May 20, 2020. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- To be eligible, each entrant must be above the age of majority in his or her state of residence and a legal resident of the Promotion Area (above).
- Employees of Sponsor, any participating Kids Bowl Free member bowling centers (collectively, “Bowling Centers”), any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of the Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and households, are not eligible to enter or win. The term "household" includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
Prizes & ODDS
- All prize values stated in these Official Rules are in United States Dollars.
- Grand Prize (1): $2500 Visa® gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2500.
- First Prizes (10): $50 “GO BOWLING” certificate valid at any participating Bowling Center. ARV: $50.
- Second Prizes (50): $25 Restaurant.com gift card. ARV: $25.
- Third Prizes (150): $3.50 Bowling Shoe Rental Pass valid at any participating Bowling Center. ARV: $3.50.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- Gift card or certificate prizes are subject to all terms and conditions thereon as well as any additional limitations or restrictions imposed by relevant issuer. Visit https://usa.visa.com for more information about Visa gift cards; visit https://www.restaurants.com for additional information regarding Restaurant.com gift cards.
- All prize details shall be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Each winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, and fees.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive any prize is not transferrable. Prize or any portion thereof not used or accepted by any winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted, unless required by law. Prizes may not be substituted except that Sponsor in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Prizes offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes carry no warranty other than that offered by manufacturers. Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Other restrictions apply.
- Entries will be accepted beginning April 1, 2020 at 12:01 AM ET and ending May 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET. To enter, visit https://www.kidsbowlfree.com/referral.php (the "Promotion Page") and follow the instructions to complete an official entry form with all required information, which may include your name, e-mail address, and zip code. This is the only (non-Bonus) method of entry. Entries will not be accepted via U.S. mail, e-mail, or any other method.
- Once you have completed your entry, you will receive a unique referral link (“Referral Link”). You will have the opportunity to earn bonus entries (each, a “Bonus Entry”) by sharing your Referral Link with friends with whom you have existing relationships. You will earn one (1) Bonus Entry for each friend who timely and properly registers, at no charge, as a new Kids Bowl Free member through your Referral URL.
- IMPORTANT: DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO USE OF MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION.
- All entries and Bonus Entries must be received by Sponsor no later than May 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
- Limit one (1) regular entry per person or e-mail address. Additional entries received from any such person or e-mail address thereafter will be subject to disqualification. There is no limit on the number of Bonus Entries that you may earn. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, or the submission of false contact information under multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, accounts or logins) or any other devices or artifices to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries are prohibited and suspected or detected entry method violations may void some or all entries submitted by that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No group submissions will be accepted.
- Entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for notifications or other communications that are undeliverable because of any form of active filtering of any kind or failure enable device to receive "push" notifications or settings that prevent receipt of "push" notifications. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address used for entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by the relevant Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the corresponding domain. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the potential winner agrees to furnish requested documentation confirming his/her status as the Authorized Account Holder.
- Entrants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
- On May 20, 2020, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Sponsor or its designee will randomly choose two hundred and eleven (211) names from all timely entries and Bonus Entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility, the first person whose name is so drawn will be declared the Grand Prize winner, the next ten (10) persons whose names are so drawn will be declared the First Prize winners, the next fifty (50) persons whose names are so drawn will be declared the Second Prize winners, and the remaining one hundred and fifty (150) persons whose names are so drawn will be declared the Third Prize winners. Sponsor reserves the right to award fewer than the stated number of prizes if it does not receive an adequate number of properly submitted and eligible entries.
- Sponsor will contact each potential winner using the information supplied by winner on his or her entry form. Each winner must respond to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents and to provide such documents to Sponsor within seven (7) business days of initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. Sponsor in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of verification documents via fax or e-mail. All Canadian potential winners must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question to be eligible to receive a prize.
- If any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, Sponsor within the time stated above, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Sponsor in its discretion may disqualify that individual and the Disqualification provisions (below) will apply.
- Disqualification: The following procedures will apply to disqualified potential winners:
- If a potential Grand Prize winner, First Prize winner, or Second Prize is disqualified, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Any alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. Sponsor will conduct up to three (3) alternate winner drawings for any such prize. If Sponsor cannot verify a winner for any such prize after three (3) alternate winner drawings, no further drawings will be held for that prize and that prize will not be awarded.
- If a potential Third Prize winner is disqualified, no further drawings will be held for that prize and that prize will not be awarded.
- Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, post the verified winners' names on the Promotion Page and/or any of Sponsor’s websites, including https://www.kidsbowlfree.com, and on or in any of Sponsor’s social media pages or channels.
- By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award Sponsor the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of his or her photograph on Sponsor’s websites), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that Sponsor, Bowling Centers, Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook"), any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents and related persons (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including but not limited to: failed, incomplete, misdirected, corrupted, garbled or delayed transmissions, telephone connections, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website; or disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; or entries or Bonus Entries that for any reason are not properly submitted or received by Sponsor by any deadline stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or other participants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Promotion, the Referral Links, or in the selection or announcement of the winners or prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry materials; (f) are not responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (g) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the acceptance of entries, processing of Bonus Entries, generation of Referral Links, the selection of winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO any prize. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Promotion OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF any prize OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE Promotion OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation or inability to participate, in the Promotion or any Promotion-related or prize-related activity; (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion; (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize; and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party. If, for any reason, any individual’s entry (including any Bonus Entry) is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, that individual’s sole remedy is another entry, if it is possible.
- BY entering THE Promotion, you FURTHER AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE Promotion, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE Promotion, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND you HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE ABILITY TO PURSUE CLASS ACTION REMEDIES, OR ON CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, regularly-scheduled maintenance, malfunction, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control. In such an event, Sponsor will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the winners at random from all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if Sponsor concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other any operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards Sponsor or any other entrant or other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including by using any prohibited device or method. Any failure by Sponsor to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Promotion MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND Sponsor RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to the status of any person as a "winner" is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Promotion and any prize at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential winners and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on Sponsor. Each entrant agrees to cooperate with Sponsor and its representatives in connection with all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
- Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or other participants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Florida law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- By entering the Promotion, you expressly (a) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Collier County, Florida, and (b) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners and the use or mention of any such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Promotion.
Winners' List/OFFICIAL RULES
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winners' List, visit the Promotion Page or https://www.kidsbowlfree.com or mail a SASE to: Kids Bowl Free® Giveaway c/o Bowling Business Builders Inc., 1850 San Marco Road, Suite A, Marco Island, FL 34145, specifying either “Winners' List” or “Official Rules.” Winners' List will be available after June 22, 2020.
- Sponsor: Bowling Business Builders Inc..